shabbyblog background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Dan made it to Seattle

 Finally!  Dan has arrived.  A little jet lagged- but excited to be back in the land of rain sun!  Dyllan and I couldn't be more excited to have our "dada" back.. Dyllan has been zooming around the house all morning cheering "dada, dada!"  We picked Dan up at 12:45pm and headed home- but only for a brief second- before I wished him away  for a surprise happy hour downtown.  I thought it would be fun for him to see everyone as soon as he landed.. but probably should have thought it through a little better.. as the jet lag had really wiped him out.  He rallied though.. in true Dan form- and ended up having a great time in the end.  I guess I was just a little excited to get the party started.

Dyllan, however- was left at home with her Poppy (Dad) to put her to bed.  Big day for Poppy... putting the bug to bed all by him self ..well kind of- he may have had a little help- Grandpa Sussex is in town and Robin, Karen and Uncle Domino were all over visiting- I think Tatyana was even back before she went down too.. Regardless- he did it- she was fast asleep with no troubles.  Nice work Poppy!  This will be the first of many:)

Welcome back Dan!  Misses Bug and I couldn't be more excited to have you here!
Happy hour at Japonessa downtown Seattle

Colin and Dan.. reunited



Two peas in a pod... skipping down the streets of Seattle


Mt. Rainier on our drive home from diner
This is what happens when we leave Dyllan home alone with Poppy... and the Goose... nothing but trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.