shabbyblog background

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Photos 2011



I know I have been MIA lately- and all for good reason.. a new post maybe tomorrow?!


But for now- before I head off to bed- here are our 2011 Santa photos!  HAHA- you are gonna die of laughter... a preface:  We waited over an hour to sit on Santa's lap.. well into Dyllan's nap time- on the other side of town.. post face paint, and dancing in the street.. so as you can imagine- Dyllan Bug was exhausted.. but Dan and I rose to occasion and in an attempt to hype her up- we told the elf behind the camera that she liked bubbles.. so - as they blew bubbles.. Dyllan lit up (a little).. but not as much as her dad!!!  Um, Dan.. WHAT are you doing?!

Haha, Dan is overly excited, and Santa is overly over it!  (in fact, he made sure to tell us he was "off" in half hour- can you tell he's had enough?!)

Our friend David loved this photo of Dan so much that he ordered a copy- cropped... of his own, in a snow globe to put on his office desk (yes, he works in the same office as Dan)




Dyllan- Belle and I getting face paints.. I asked the lady for a small lady bug - just something small that wouldn't get all over her white furry vest... she insisted that the rainbow was much easier- as she painted away.. and promised me that if Dyllan held still- she would add a little bug on the rainbow... well this is what we got... 

HAHA!! Dyllan was so good.. but didn't get any lady bugs.. just a GIANT rainbow.. with tons of crazy flowers!!  As long as Dyllan was happy.. as you can tell- she was pretty pleased.. Mom wasn't too thrilled.. ummm what happened to the small lady bug I asked for?!  I dint ask for a face mask- rainbow for our Santa pictures!  haha.. oh well.

David's snow globe - a paperweight for his office


Just two dads waiting to see Santa... (David and Dan)


Photo from David's iPhone
and just a little payback to David for the snow globe.. we made him into an elf- with the addicting iPhone app "face in a hole" 
 

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.